There are quite a lot of blogs out on the web that lift up your mood, let you dream and hope that you could do this too, make you desire a life like that, give you wonderful ideas, help you improve yourself and inspire you.
Some people find them easily and some stumble upon them once in a while by coincidence. I'm usually the type of person, whose friends know everything and gets things recommended.
A Beautiful Mess was one of those recommendations. I instantly fell in love with the website for different reasons:
- I love the look and the contents
- What a cool name for a blog
- I find their ideas creative
- The fact that two loving sisters do this together is quite sweet
- Their message is clear despite the many topics they cover
- I love the "teamwork" and "enjoying my job and my life" vibe
- Because it reminds me of my own Palm Me Up website idea I feel extra connected to A Beautiful Mess because it makes me think that I could really pull this off
Please see for yourself what I'm talking about by clicking on this link.